1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge, or fingers?
- Most often I apply my foundation with my fingers. I find it takes less time and looks more natural. If I'm going out for a special occasion I'll use a brush though :)
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark? or dark to light?
- Light to dark.
3. Do you prime your eyes?
- Usually, using UDPP.
4. Concealer first, or after foundation?
- I conceal my under eye circles after foundation!
5. Go for manicures, or manicure yourself?
- I usually paint my own nails, but once in a while I'll go out and get them done :)
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
- Both, always.
8. Do you wear makeup everyday and everywhere?
- No and no, sometimes I just skip it all together - it depends on how I'm feeling and where I'm going!
9. What release are you most excited about? (Makeup)
- There's a few new MAC releases coming out towards the end of summer and into the fall that I'm really excited for :)
10. What's your weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
- All of the above, anything pretty I feel the need to own hahah.
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
- I would, but I'm bad with remembering to wear my crest white strips + the fact that they feel so gross on my teeth!
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
13. What do you use to contour?
- Mac sculpting powder and sometimes bronzers.
14. False lashes, or natural?
- Natural for everyday wear!
15. Favorite makeup brand?
- That's tough. Probably MAC, NARS and UD? I don't know for sure, it's so hard to chose!
16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel?
- Liquid and gel for the upper lid, pencil for blending and smokey eye. But on a regular basis I use liquid :)
17. Lipstick, lipgloss or chapstick?
- All of the above.
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
- Pigments and pressed shadows!
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation; what would it be?
20. Favorite color?
- Ouuuu, so many. Maybe teal? Ocean colours?
21. Favorite color combination?
- Honestly, I can't make a decision!
22. Natural? or Dramatic? (Eye Makeup)
- Dramatic, but for everyday I mix the two ( if that makes sense).
23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
- Quality comes first!
24. Do you enjoy using face masks? If so which ones
- I don't really enjoy using them, it's kind of a hassle and a bit messy.
25. What is your current addiction? (example: lipsticks, eyeshadows, earrings..)
- Right now?... Probably lipsticks :)
It was my boys 19th today, and we got to fit a couple hours in together between studying and working on presentations! It's almost two years we've been together now and for the second birthday in a row, I got him Warped Tour tickets! + taking him and all his friends out for wings and pitchers of beer :) After that we'll probably head back to my place for a bonfire and more drinks! That pretty much sums up the upcoming weekend! So here's a picture of us just hanging around in my backyard today....
Btw, I'm wearing MAC's Splashing lipgloss from the To The Beach collection & I loooooooove it! I wasn't really interested in anything else in the collection for some reason, but this definitely caught my eye!
Talk to you all sooooon :)
Posted by sara at 5:46 PM